Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hanami Progress

I'm too tired to write but I have sneaked (snuck?) in a little bit of time for one of my personal projects -- Hanami-- over the last couple of weeks, although the vast majority of knitting time has been on the Professional Project (I think of it as a proper noun.)

I'm a bit behind the KAL but I expected that-- I'll catch up later. Well, I'll at least finish later if I don't actually catch up. Anyway, I switched to the Addi Lace Turbos tonight and they rock. What a relief to get off the teeny dpns and onto good needles. The lace ones are noticably lighter than the regular turbos-- and the bamboo dpns, believe it or not-- so my project really feels lightweight now.

3 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

That is gonna be stunning. I love it. Professional Project is indeed a proper noun, I looked it up.

Kristina B said...

It looks fantastic, and I love the colour! Best of luck on the PP* as well.

kb

* ok, ok, so abbreviations can be a bit obnoxious...;-)

Paula said...

"Sneaked" is correct and thank you so much for being aware of that! One of my missions is to keep "snuck" (not a word) out of the English language but I am quickly losing the battle.

I had such a good laugh reading about your stash. Very funny! I am bookmarking your blog.