Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Squeeee

Got the handspun today!!!! After a really long day that included a root canal to start things off and a nonstop barrage of really time-sensitive work, this was just what I needed to see. Especially since my patterns are taking so fricking long to get here from New Hampshire.
It's sooooooo soft. It is true Dreamsicle colors and the variation is texture is really beautiful. I still don't know what I am going to use this for but I want to plan carefully. I have a little under 150 yards total of bulky-weight handspun and I want to use it wisely. I was thinking about using it in a bag, but this is way too soft to waste on that-- it needs to be used in something that I will wear. I think this absolutely would make a beautful hat but I don't look very good in hats and I want to show this off...

0 comments: